Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

I have a question

In Britain, what's the difference between college and university? College and high school? Do you even have high school?


( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
Dec. 10th, 2015 10:33 pm (UTC)

This is a really good place for the information you are looking for:


Just click on the link for Education, I'm sure you will find what you want to know.

Dec. 10th, 2015 11:16 pm (UTC)
Thanks. That was interesting. A moving van is a 'pantechnicon'? Weird word. Anyway, college in the US does Bachelor's and sometimes Associate Degrees, University does PhD's. I wondered it that was how it went in Britain. Are the degrees even the same? What are A levels? Google, here I come.
( 2 comments — Leave a comment )